WM FMS Senior Fiduciary Relationship Specialist (LO)
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
With over $462 billion in client assets, including $70 billion deposits and $40 billion in loans, Wells Fargo's Wealth Management (WM) division is one of the nation's leading providers of financial services to affluent and high-net-worth clients. Investment & Fiduciary Services (IFS) is within WM and works with our clients to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. As one of the nation's strongest financial institutions, we bring together a team of experienced professionals to gain insight into each client's unique situation so that we may deliver specialized wealth solutions that best meet their needs and goals. Within IFS, we have 6 Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) locations that support clients and field offices by providing fiduciary administration and services as well as investment management.
The WM FMS Senior Fiduciary Relationship Specialist (LO) is responsible for managing, retaining and growing an assigned book of the most complex accounts in Wealth Management Fiduciary Management Services utilizing the products, processes and tools available. Engages the client in wealth planning conversations in collaboration with business partners. Provides analysis of client s total financial situation and offers creative thinking to arrive at workable solutions that satisfy the client s financial needs. Communicates directly with clients, business partners and external centers of influence (COI) including accountants and/or attorneys who are related to the client relationship as part of the daily administration. Maintains effective relationships with business partners and COIs to retain and expand relationships and referral opportunities. Responsible for upholding corporate regulatory and compliance standards. Will work with investment manager to assist in asset allocation, gather information to value assets, and to develop the clients investment strategy. Works closely with the administrative Service Team to ensure that account is administered in accordance with the governing document as well as internal corporate policy and procedures. Contributes to the growth of WM by leveraging fiduciary skills and knowledge. Works closely with service teams to administer and manage the risk of complex accounts in order to develop or expand WM relationships. May also collaborate with specialized wealth services (i.e., charitable management, special needs trust, life management services, estate management services, or legacy trust).
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial, fiduciary, or legal; or 6+ years of trust administration experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to review trust agreement documents and ensure bank compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of trust, fiduciary law, and federal regulations
Other Desired Qualifications
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- A BS/BA degree or higher (such as MBA/JD/LLM) in business, management, law or trust and wealth management
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0218265 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top