WM Fiduciary Adv Spec (Lo) 2
Wealth Management and The Private Bank
With over $462 billion in client assets, including $70 billion deposits and $40 billion in loans, Wells Fargo’s Wealth Management division is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial services to affluent and high-net-worth clients. Wealth Management’s mission is to build enduring relationships with our clients based on a foundation of sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We focus on our clients’ unique needs to deliver financial solutions that help them build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth.
The Private Bank delivers wealth management solutions to high and ultra-high-net-worth clients with $1 million or more in Wealth relationship balances. Clients of The Private Bank are supported by a personal relationship manager who brings together a dedicated team of specialists. This team delivers an integrated suite of services designed to address the high-net-worth client’s complex financial needs. Clients of The Private Bank enjoy many exclusive benefits. A local, dedicated relationship manager works with the client directly and coordinates an experienced team of local specialists. Other benefits clients enjoy include a premium level of service in stores, an enhanced, branded online experience and access to specialized solutions, rates and pricing appropriate for their level of wealth.
Primary contact for coordination for Investment & Fiduciary Services: serves as subject matter expert in Fiduciary advice. Delivers advisory based services to clients with moderately complex Wealth Management (WM) planning needs in collaboration with clients, partners and Centers of Influence. Grows/retains WM relationships by integrating fiduciary knowledge, wealth planning, investment knowledge (asset allocation, multiple asset class usage, risk management) and client acquisition skills. Acquires new high net worth (HNW) and ultra-high net worth client relationships through wealth planning, consistent profiling on the 12 WM Issues, and needs assessment. Conversant in all aspects of Specialized Wealth Services (SWS). FAS takes a full balance sheet approach when sourcing new business including identifying and referring new credit, deposit and brokerage opportunities. Engages in WM issue conversations, tax and transition strategies, introducing Wealth Planning Strategists for complex or comprehensive planning engagements and SWS Specialists for appropriate solutions. Applies in depth knowledge of each of the 12 WM Issues, and needs assessment to evolve the advice cycle. Focuses on wealth plans for clients with net worth of $1MM up to $5MM or as determined by regional management. Introduces Wealth Planning Strategists for wealth plans above $5MM. Collaborates with Center Administration team on compliance issues. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 6+ years of financial planning experience, estate planning experience, or a combination of both; in wealth management
- Wealth management experience with net worth clients of at least two million dollars
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial and estate planning, fiduciary/trust, wealth transfer, leverage, multiple asset class usage, asset allocation strategies, and taxation
- Solid knowledge and understanding of fiduciary law and federal regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0011632 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top