Wholesaler Associate / Internal Wholesaler Desk Manager (Retail Sales Section Desk Manager)
Let's talk about you
You have a proven track record of success but you're looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you'll find that opportunity. You'll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Let's talk about us
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Let's talk about the job
Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) strives to help investors achieve their financial goals through investment solutions managed by specialized investment teams and backed by collaborative service. WFAM's investment approach centers on autonomous investment teams that maintain their own independent research, idea-generation, and decision-making processes. Its independent investment risk management approach provides a consistent, unbiased framework for analyzing and balancing risk in portfolios. WFAM offers the expertise of over 29 investment teams—each focused on specialized, niche portfolio management strategies—that attempt to meet the diverse needs of our investors.
Responsibilities include: monitoring and enhancing the quality and effectiveness of sales support and/or the sales effort through call coaching, managing sales desk budgets and forecasting, leading the execution of sales and marketing campaigns, developing and delivering sales and product training programs, recruiting, and motivating the sales team to optimal performance.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- 2+ years of management experience
- Management experience for a sales desk
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to monitor and develop through training the quality and effectiveness of consultative questioning
- Ability to prepare and present sales reports for management
- Ability to develop and deliver sales and product training programs
- FINRA registration including Series 24 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to monitor and develop through training the quality and effectiveness of sales support
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability managing remote team members
- CFA, MBA, CIMA, or CFP®
- 5+ years investment sales experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 24 must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0012854 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top