WFCF Relationship Consultant 1
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provided $47 billion in financing for more than 50,000 dealers and more than 4,000 distributors and manufacturers globally in 2015. CDF provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and commitment. Programs include inventory and accounts receivable financing, asset-based lending, private label financing, and related financial products.
Manages portfolio control for assigned accounts through PCS system and completes daily work queue items. Identifies and develops action plans for managing high risk and/or problem accounts. Schedules and coordinates bank deposit review, audits, and complex FCs. Leads the review and management of credit line requirements for accounts. Works with Risk, Sales, and Credit & Legal to ensure resolution of customer issues. Performs credit analysis on assigned portfolio including financial trends, controls, collateral.
This role will be supporting the RV/SV team
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to all applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 6+ months of financial services or customer service experience
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Good analytical and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to lead teams, implement, and deliver consistent results
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to executives and external clients
- Ability to assemble teams across multiple lines of business and functional backgrounds to drive results
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of finance products to include loans, leases and equity investments
- Experience with small business lending
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to the banking industry
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0212155 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top