WFCF Inventory Finance Relationship Manager 2
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
Directly manages and oversees management of Suzuki and Arctic Cat floor planning customer accounts to ensure customer retention, account performance, compliance with documentation and credit approvals and identification of opportunities for new deals. Manages all risk aspects of portfolio team to include: approval of waiver, amendments and transaction modifications, customer relationship oversight, customer retention oversight, portfolio review, and design of portfolio policies. Responsible for proactive loan retention efforts including portfolio refinances. Oversees largest and most complex relationships. Manages loan performance, covenant compliance, financial analysis, property site inspections, and maintenance of loan documentation, loan modifications and restructures and preparation of quarterly loan analysis reports for presentation to senior management. Hires, trains and coaches managers who in turn provide line oversight of portfolio management professionals.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for transactions and work with deal teams to ensure appropriate documentation is in place
- Manage existing commercial accounts, perform rigorous analysis of transactions, and resolve problem accounts in partnership with deal teams and specialists
- Prepare risk assessments and present senior management with a clear and consistent approach to mitigate risks.
- Emerge as expert in underwriting while remaining primarily focused on daily execution
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 8+ years of experience in commercial underwriting, portfolio management or a combination of both
- 4+ years of management experience
- A Master’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience in financial services management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead teams, implement, and deliver consistent results
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of experience (or High School diploma/GED and six years of experience) in commercial underwriting, auditing or portfolio management.
- Ability to make and deliver presentations to executives and external clients.
- Cross-functional teamwork: ability to pull together teams comprised of individuals from multiple functional backgrounds and drive results.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0206163 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top