Web Systems Engineer 6
The Branch and ATM Device Platform group is seeking qualified candidates for the Web Systems Engineer 6 position. Consults at the highest technical level with clients and IT management and staffs enterprise-wide on design, planning, integration, implementation, scalability, problem definition and resolution of Web and e-commerce engineering issues involving the interrelated demands of hardware, software, telecommunications, security and control.
Also consults on tactical topics such as system interfaces, integration of e-commerce with core business systems, systems availability and response targets, customer service and support. Defines and resolves problems related to widely different platforms, hardware, software, coding structures, communication protocols. Works with vendors and common carriers to resolve Web-related issues.
Resolves connectivity issues and workflow problems. Recommends scalable, advanced technologies and methods to integrate Web systems with existing systems, enabling the creation of new Web enterprises or expanding existing business onto the Web. Consults with staff responsible for determining hardware requirements and communication bandwidth to support projected transaction volumes and response time and system availability targets. Keeps abreast of new technological developments. Conducts evaluations of new products and vendor proposals.
Applies the above strategies and tactics to a dynamic environment that involves 10,000 customer facing terminals. Must rapidly react to production issues. Part of a team responsible for maintaining a system with close to a 100% 24/7 availability requirement. Must have experience in creating and implementing interfaces to ATM devices. This requires an in-depth knowledge of designing solutions using multi-threading strategies.
- 10+ years of web systems environments experience
- 5+ years of experience developing software solutions for ATM Devices
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- 10+ years of C++ experience
- 1+ years of experience with robotic engineering functions such as ATMs cash dispensing
- 2+ years of deposit products experience
- Web application installations, upgrades, and deployment experience
- Experience with servers or systems that support/host web applications
- A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
- Experience building and maintaining 3rd party relationships
- Experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers
- 5 + years of Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0218605 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top