Web Developer 6 Lead Developer
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
This position is part Wellsfargo Digital Channels Technology (DCT) Engineering Strategy group that is responsible for Wells Fargo Retail Online Banking serving millions of customers with over billions of touch points on a daily basis. Our Mission is to support our company's Vision & Values by delivering; maintaining and supporting high quality robust, secure & scalable software solutions that provide our customers with outstanding digital experiences helping them with their financial needs.
This Senior Web Developer will develop best-in-industry internet applications delivered to many customer devices- tablets, smart- phones, smart-watches, voice interactions and traditional web browsers to provide financial services to millions of customers.
In this purely hands-on technical position, the Senior Web Developer will working in an Agile methodology and required to perform various tasks like - discover & evaluate best-fit tech stack, resolve scalability challenges in existing applications, provide low level design & code(Java, JEE, JUnit, Spring, SOAP/RESTful services, Apache Storm/Flink and MongoDB), apply test-driven development practices, support CI-CD practices etc.
- 10+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 10+ years of JavaEE experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 10+ years of web applications experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Programming and development of web applications experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Knowledge and understanding of the banking industry
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to lead and facilitate design sessions, code reviews, discover new tech stack & build POCs
- Good understanding of front end technologies like React, angular etc Experience with building microservices - Open API 3.0, JSON schema Experience in building RESTful services with JAX-RS
- Worked with build automation tool like Maven or Gradle
- Experience working with nosql database like MongoDB or Cassandra
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $107,800 Mid: $154,000
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: Min: $118,600 Mid: $169,400
CA-Fremont: Min: $118,600 Mid: $169,400
AZ-Chandler: Min: $107,800 Mid: $154,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $107,800 Mid: $154,000
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
CA-Fremont: 3440 Walnut Ave Bldg A - Fremont, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top