Web Developer 6
Wells Fargo’s Wholesale Banking Technology Group (WBT) within Treasury Management Technology (TMT) is seeking a Senior Web Developer to work on the development and support team for the next generation Safe Transmissions (SAFE-T) and Secure Document Delivery (SDD) applications. SAFE-T is a secure Managed File Transfer platform for Wholesale Banking. While SDD allows users to send and receive data securely internally and externally to authorized email addresses for the delivery and receipt of approved secure content.
This senior team role will be responsible for contributing to the design, development, implementation and maintenance of a specialized, complex implementation of a vendor product integrated with other services within Wells Fargo Bank to include: multiple authentication services inclusive of SSO, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) tools, API Services & Development, Web Applications and Servers. The critical applications supported by this senior developer role have enterprise-wide exposure internally to senior management, lines of business and compliance / audit functions to include regulatory agencies.
The selected candidate will work closely with Business Product Managers, Project Management, Technology Management, and Peers addressing project requirements, production availability, and change management tasks.
Occasional after hours or weekend work may be required in support of application availability and or change control implementation.
- 10+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- Programming and development of web applications experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with: Unix, JavaEE, Industry Standard Web Runtime Environments (JEE containers), Web Technologies, Shell Scripting, Enterprise relational database systems to include Oracle RAC, web application security best practices and implementation, secure Internet protocols, large scale transaction processing, RESTful or SOAP web services.
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience, in a technology environment
- Experience leading enterprise level development efforts involving:
- Experience leading teams working with the following technologies: C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML
- Experience leveraging technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JDBC, JSP and Servlet.
- Object-oriented design, multi-tiered applications
- Developing within virtual environments, automated build and deployments, and source code control
- Experience breaking out technical tasks from function system designs and assigning to resources for completion
- Experience with source control and concurrent developer processes
- Experience with Axway vendor applications to include: Secure Transport, API Gateway, Edge, Sentinel, Passport, Gateway, Integrator, Secure Client, Secure Relay, and CFT.
- 3+ years of risk and threat management experience
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- 3+ years of experience with secure coding practices and a strong understanding of how to mitigate security exploits
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0074415 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top