Web Developer 5 - Sr. BI Developer
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
We are seeking a senior BI Developer who will be working within large, complex projects on DataStage, OBIEE and Oracle.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- 7+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 7+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- 7+ years of DataStage experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Weblogic
- Knowledge and understanding of system including business requirement design or review, release management, and system issue resolution
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- Experience performing moderately complex to complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation
- BS/BA in computer science, applied statistics, quantitative economics, operations research or a related field
Other Desired Qualifications
- Will be asked to lead development initiatives, so organization and communications skills are important.
- Proven experience working with complex data structures and performance tuning activities.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within an organization.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top