Web Developer 5
Work with the Store Vision Teller team to develop and maintain a mission critical modernized application. The development will focus on migration of the existing software/technology stack to modern, leading technologies and architecture; moving away from X-windows based C++ to a multi-platform browser based interface. Primary responsibilities will include analysis of new/existing requirements, creating design documents, and code development. Assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met and may provide coding direction to less experienced staff or act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) experience
- 5+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of Cascading Style Sheets experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the SVT (Store Vision Teller) system
- Knowledge and understanding of peripheral devices, such as Check Scanners, PIN Pads, Cash Dispenser or Recycler
- UI (User Interface) experience
- 3+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology deployment: code from the development environment thru the QA environment and onto the production environment
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Ability to build and deliver innovative, industry leading solutions
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Strong design skills within a software architecture design tool
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in LINUX OS
- 3+ years experience with Tomcat
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Position Hours: Monday – Friday (as early as 7 am and as late as 6 pm ).
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0074486 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top