Web Developer 5
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Treasury, Merchant and Payment Solutions team within the Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation(PVSI) group is looking for a Senior Java Developer for development and ongoing maintenance across several customer facing applications including Statements and Notices, Basic Banking, Recognition Card, Cash Vault Online etc. The candidate will be responsible for leading the design/development/maintenance of new and existing system solutions. Development of ongoing enhancements of business workflows is a primary focus of this position along with security enhancements. Support for line of business activities is also a critical expectation.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical knowledge and proficient skills in full stack Java, J2ee based web applications development. Demonstrated knowledge of design using latest technologies will be highly valuable. Must be both an excellent individual contributor as well as have the capability to lead small teams of employees and consultants.
Duties will include:
-Breaks down work and assists in making assignments to other team members.
-Assists management to ensure that all systems are compliant with corporate standards, follows the change management process, and ensures applications will pass any technical audit.
-Collaborates with other technical areas to integrate across platforms and responsibilities.
- Communicates and interacts with various levels of business leaders to help define and understand requirements.
- Acts as a senior technologist for complex payments system projects.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7+ years of JavaEE experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Knowledge and understanding of API programming with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- 5+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 5+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 4+ years of Weblogic experience
- Git or GitHub experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle
- Knowledge and understanding of components such as framework, security or authentication, event driven architecture and tool sets for problem monitoring and solving
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- Knowledge and understanding of conversions, system analysis, data mapping, conversion reconcilement, validation and implementations
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: service oriented architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- 2+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 2+ years of static code review experience
- 1 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience deploying in Tomcat and WebLogic Server
- Knowledge of JPA and Queryds
- Understanding and experience with EJBs, including Session, Entity and Message Driven beans
- Knowledge of Gradle
- Experience in developing micro services
- Knowledge of UNIX/GIT bash
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule in accordance to the time zone for the market you are supporting
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top