WBS Client Associate
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Assists financial consultants by providing sales and servicing support. Duties may include: scheduling appointments for new and existing customers; monitoring and tracking referrals and sales results; issuing sales/marketing information to clients; providing customer service via telephone and written correspondence; solving operational issues; preparing sales packages; ordering supplies; coordinating appointment books; maintaining file system for prospective and existing customers; processing customer service requests (address changes, statement copies, etc.). Acts as the liaison for all referral sources by reviewing paperwork for completeness and forwarding to management for review.
- 1+ year of administrative experience, sales support experience, or a combination of both
- Client service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial industry experience
- Brokerage industry experience
- FINRA registration including Series 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 65 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0079466 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top