Vice President, Fixed Incomes Sales
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Partner with the Sales and Trading team members and the Middle Officeto introduce, market and sell Wells Fargo's product lineup to Japanese institutional customers.
- Work with other Line of Businesses (Middle Office, Chief Operating Officer, Client Services, Marketing, Legal, Compliance and Finance) to ensure that all customer requests and inquiries are managed effectively.
- Leverage the bank's existing banking relationships in Asia.
- SupportSales team members to achieve targeted revenue goals on an annual basis.
- Maintain accurate records and files regarding customer visits, customer conversations andfinalized contracts.
- Solicit customer feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development.
- Become knowledgeable on global political, economic and financial trends.
- Keep abreast of new or amended regulations and/or developments of global markets and advise the team of any changes which may affect the decisions and planning in trading and investment activities.
- Provide local desk coverage and liaise with the Japan Desk in the United States for around-the-clock, seamless customer service delivery.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree.
- JSDA Class 1 Sales Representative certification.
- Work experience in financial services.
- Eagerto understand and engage with major international institutions including banks, insurance companies, sovereigns, asset managers, brokers and dealers.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, with strong numerical, verbal and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines, coupled with a commitment to the highest quality standards, professionalism and is detailed oriented.
- Self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work both individually and within a global team.
- Native level fluency in Japanese and strong command of English.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top