Vice President Capital Markets
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 2 locations (Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
As One of the EGS lead for PRIME SERVICES TECHNOLOGY team within Capital Markets Technology, this role partners directly with several key leads and functionally reports into Direct reports of Global Prime Technology Head in the US.
- Must have 12+ years of experience, of which at least 3 years in management roles leading teams and 7+ years in Capital Markets.
- Excellent background and e xposure and familiarity with Prime Services Business Domain and at least one or two primary asset classes of Prime Brokerage.
- Clear demonstration of ability to manage at least technology team of 10+ on multiple applications and functional areas across multiple sites.
- Demonstrable success in creating effective technology teams in global business environments. Experience in an in-house center would be desirable.
- Clear demonstration of :
- Leading People through hands-on technology, functional knowledge & delivery
- Drive strategic vision - quality dialogue with senior technology leadership and other stakeholders
- Change Champion
- Proven capability to identify, recruit, develop and retain talent
- Must have good understanding of current and future trends and practices in Technology.
- Lead organizational initiatives, foster diversity and inclusion, and champion change within the group. Multi-cultural sensitivity a must.
- Strong knowledge and exposure of front to back trade life cycle events.
- Strong understanding of Product Lifecycle, SDLC, Agile Development, Strength with leading projects and interacting with end users
- Experience leading Development groups and having strong system design and architecture capabilities
- 8+ years Java, Oracle/SQL Server/Sybase, JMS
- I n-depth knowledge of Trade Allocation, Trade flow and Trade processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate results in influencing business outcomes and must be an innovative leader.
- A seasoned, relationship-driven leader who will have the style and sensitivity to work within a highly complex business environment.
- Knowledge of Compliance, regulatory and governance frame works like SEC, FINRA, Dodd Frank, Basel, Volcker, MIFID, FRTB, HKMA, and/or other industry regulations to build technological solutions.
- Apart from Capital Markets specific knowledge and skills listed above, relevant technology experience (e.g. - high throughput server components in Java; Capacity planning and application sizing).
- Passion in promoting One Technology Culture and global / local balanced alignment.
- Experienced in process improvement and quality frameworks.
- Proven record in a successful global delivery environment, across multiple countries and cultures.
- Detail understanding of reporting, margining , collateral management, reconciliation ,and confirmation services
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top