Utility Clerk 1 - Lockbox
- Philadelphia, PA
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
• Work Schedule: Friday and Monday, 6am-445pm, and Saturday-Sunday 7am-545pm (40 hours/week). Additional hours may be required based on work volume, including holidays.
Performs work in one or more functional area or unit, covering for absent employees or performing tasks as assigned. Tasks are often routine, repetitive and/or high volume. Duties may include: identifying and escalating workflow issues; providing clerical support on departmental projects; providing support to work directors, compiling daily production statistics and/or other reports. Working under general supervision, resolves fairly routine problems that may require research from more than one source. Acts as information source to less senior staff.
- 1+ year of operations experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to be flexible and perform multiple functions of general operation processing work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to act as an information source for less experienced staff
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Lockbox experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top