Treasury Management Sales Consultant 2
Treasury Management Sales
This position will be supporting the Greater Georgia Market to include Dalton, Cartersville, Athens, Gainesville, Macon, Augusta and Savannah. This first level sales consultant position is responsible for development and retention of TM business for an assigned territory or customer base. Responsible for meeting annual sales goals and sales activity targets by developing sales plans for territory and key customer accounts, developing and executing regular calling programs, and analyzing customer needs. Develop knowledge of products, pricing strategies, technical tools, working capital analysis, and sales process to be successful. . Works under the direction of Sales Manager.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, business development, or treasury management
- 3+ years of business-to-business sales experience or treasury management experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of treasury management product and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An active Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to travel and stay overnight as needed while calling in territory
- Proven understanding of accounting and technology as it relates to a company’s financial operations
- Ability to thrive in a team-selling partnership, working closely with a senior level TMSC, technical specialists, relationship managers and business development officers
- Comprehensive knowledge of Treasury Management products and services
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo treasury management sales model
- Demands a high level of initiative to create local marketing plans and support cross-sell goals
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0042779 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top