Treasury Management Sales Consultant 1 (Market Growth Consultant)
Treasury Management Sales
This first level sales consultant position is responsible for development of TM business under all TMSCs in the Southeast territory. Must collaborate with assigned senior level TMSCs in this consultative selling role. Responsible for meeting annual sales goals and sales activity targets by developing sales plans for territories, developing and executing regular calling programs, and analyzing customer needs. Develop knowledge of products, pricing strategies, technical tools and sales process to be effective. Responsible for market growth by working with RMs to meet their minimum thresholds and covering the needs of assigned clients. Works under the direction of Sales Manager and multiple senior sales consultants. Partnership, reliability, and execution are key elements of success for this position.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, business development, or treasury management
- 1+ year of business-to-business sales experience or treasury management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to be successful in a cross-sell and multi-level sales environment
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to deliver dynamic presentations to business clients
- Ability to actively participate on client calls and make presentations
- An active Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in business development, sales or treasury management products and services
- Proven understanding of accounting and technology as it relates to a company’s financial operations.
- Ability to thrive in a team-selling partnership, working closely with a senior level TMSC, technical specialists, relationship managers and business development officers
- Demands a high level of initiative to create local marketing plans and support cross-sell goals
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0055916 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top