Treasury Management Sales Analyst 1
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach. We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
- Provides sales support to the Treasury Management Sales Consultants
- Conducts necessary research and gathers prospect information to prepare Sales Consultants for sales calls
- Assists with the development of sales proposals and pricing models
- Provides post-sales customer service support including completion of all required implementation documents.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, sales support, general banking, or direct client contact; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Sales or client support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of general banking
- Experience with treasury management products and services
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1.5 years TM experience, middle market banking and sales experience preferred
- Leadership experience
- Proven to be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven to be a team player and enjoy supporting and achieving team goals
- Proven to be a self-starter and take pride and ownership of all tasks assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FL-Tampa: 100 S Ashley Dr - Tampa, FL
FL-Jacksonville: 1 Independent Dr - Jacksonville, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0042704 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Back to top