Transaction Reporting Senior Analyst - Middle Office
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
The role is responsible for the monitoring and timely submissions of our regional Transaction reporting obligations to the respective competent authorities. The Team currently monitor EMIR, MiFID II and BOI reporting. The role also requires working with the relevant Project Teams as the Regulatory landscape changes.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Perform the daily exceptions management process in a timely and accurate manner to meet Wells Fargo's reporting obligations.
- Maintenance of governance documents (eg. Process flows and procedures)
- Provide analytical support to regulatory change projects.
- Act as the link between business requirements and technology solutions.
- Provide testing support to regulatory change projects.
Market Skills and Certifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Project Management & extensive Business Analyst skills
- Product knowledge in Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities spaces
- Knowledge of transaction reporting including TRUP, EMIR, MiFIR / MiFID l & ll requirements
- Business Awareness - Wholesale Banking experience
- Understanding the business requirements, developmental processes and detailed planning along with the ability to work to non-negotiable deadlines
- Audit and evaluate the processes and ensure complete documentation and support is provided
- Ability to present a business case back to senior management
- Be comfortable taking a lead role in discussions, facilitating dialogue between the business community and other stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of establishing, defining, managing and developing regulatory testing frameworks to the highest standard
- Proven track record of process improvements and implementation
- Ability to challenge Operations & Technical teams globally to obtain required data and implementation assistance
- Will be expected to form strong collaborative working relationships
- Solid communication and organisational skills - to work with local and remote Operations, Compliance & CASS Control stakeholders
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite Including Microsoft Project, Access Database
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top