Trade Services Rep 3 - Charlotte Controls Team
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
US Trade Services , International Wholesale Operations
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reconcilements of US Trade Products.
- Complete quarterly audit of all identified functions
- Financial transaction processing
- Research using the online systems.
- Data entry into international trade operations processing system.
- Organize and prioritize workload as necessary to ensure that all transactions are handled/processed within a 24 hour standard.
- Maintain working knowledge of pertinent corporate systems to be used in daily activities in addition to trade processing system used for International Trade Operations.
- Identify and escalate potential issues to the management team as appropriate.
- Provide support and assistance to other teams as needed.
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fast and accurate keying skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelors/Associates degree preferred with a background in International Banking, or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills along with an ability to be extremely detail oriented.
- Solid data visualization skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure, multifunction, high transaction-processing environment with strict deadlines and standards with frequent priority changes.
- Must have the ability to work within a team concept, while taking responsibility for individually assigned tasks.
- Ability to plan and organize workload, set priorities and pay close attention to detail under time constraints.
- Well-developed problem solving abilities.
- Strongly motivated to achieve optimal results.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and initiative
- Solid critical thinking skills and soft skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0045776 WHOLESALE BANKING
Back to top