Trade Services Rep 3
Market Job Description
- Responsible for solving TradeWorks issues
- Coaching and developing TMs TradeWorks skills, Retro-Fitting old workflows and old habits communicate to other offshore processing team.
- Ensure all TMs are using best practice in TradeWorks.
- Reports the irregular items/terms (e.g. non legal compliance case) to Team Head / Assistant Team Head immediately, e.g. documents from the restricted countries according to OFAC Perform UAT during weekend.
Market Skills and Certifications • Matriculate or above with 1 to 3 years’ experience in bills checking/LC processing
- Hands on experience in MS Words, Excel & Power Point.
- Exposure in computerized banking facilities
- Knowledge of commercial law and government regulations governing import and export bills e.g. OFAC, UCP600
- Able to work on HK public holidays if fall on Mondays to Fridays
- Able to work under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top