Trade Services Rep 2
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Processall inbound export LC items,request to process new transaction in the Trade system, processrelevant entries, details record in the trade system ,andhandled according to the rules set by UCP600 and ISBP
- Backs up other team memberson processingwhen necessary
- Reports the irregular items/terms (e.g. OFAC , anti-boycott , AML and non-compliance case ), unusual transaction and activity to Team Head / Assistant Team Head immediately.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Matriculated graduate or above with3 year working experience.
- Hands on experience in MS Words & Excel
- Able to work on HK public holidays if fall on Mondays to Fridays
- Able to work under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top