Trade Services Rep 2
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role:
TM would be part of the International Trade Finance Ops within the Wholesale Banking group.
Under minimal supervision, incumbent provides all L/C services to customers.
- These services include: opening and amending L/Cs; processing payments; informing customers of problems or discrepancies; and inputting L/C information into computer system.
- Fully competent in all functions, but depending upon organization structure, may perform some or all of these functions.
- Requires the ability to handle somewhat complex, non-standard and time-sensitive L/Cs.
- Assists with distributing, reviewing work, training and guiding less experienced collection team members.
- Trade Finance experience - Minimum 2 to 4 years
- Shift : Night Shift (should be flexible on shift timings based on business requirements
- CDCS - preferable
Market Skills and Certifications
Trade Finance experience - Minimum 2 to 4 years
Shift : Night Shift (should be flexible on shift timings based on business requirements
CDCS - preferable
Back to top