Teller Full Time 40 Hr Wallingford Seattle
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a teller at Wells Fargo, you will provide exceptional customer service and spend almost all of your time working with our most important asset, our customers. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: providing excellent customer service; processing account transactions effectively; maintaining a cash drawer; listening carefully to customers and escalating issues as needed; and following proper procedures to minimize risk, errors, and to reduce fraud. You will also actively engage customers in conversations and listen to get to know them. When appropriate you'll suggest ways that Wells Fargo can help, or introduce them to other branch team members to help meet their financial needs. You are expected to balance your cash drawer, build rapport and be a team player. You'll take pride in performing well and genuinely enjoy helping others, while maintaining ethics, integrity, and embracing diversity.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Other Desired Qualifications
• Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top