At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
A teller provides exceptional customer service and spends almost all of his/her time working with Wells Fargo's most important asset, our customers. Tellers are responsible for a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service, processing account transactions effectively, helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate. Tellers are expected to always balance their cash drawers, build great rapport with people, and be strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to stay positive in interactions with customers and team members
- Experience offering products and services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0013027 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top