About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
CACHE (Capability & Competence Hub at EGS) is the capability hub of EGS providing on demand staffing for EIT@EGS LOBs.
CACHE mainly caters to term based assignments in both generic and niche skills.
As we speak CACHE is spread across all LOBs in EIT@EGS and have some presence in Business & Risk services.
CACHE Value proposition: Help LOBs in staffing as well as building competencies, Knowledge retention, and better Risk management in a cost Effective manner.
About the Role
Looking for a software engineer with primary focus on development, support and maintenance of web based applications using Microsoft technologies.
•4-6 years of experience developing and implementing data driven applications using C#.Net, ASP.NET, MVC
• Strong expertise in WCF Services Web API
• Strong with the relational database model; SQL Server 2008/2012; and stored procedure development
• Good understanding of Entity Framework & other database frameworks, Design Patterns
• Analyze complex business requirements, and transforms them into technical specifications
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
• Must have strong communication and problem solving skills
• Experience with Release and deployment management
Education Qualification Required:
- 4 Yr.'s Bachelor's Degree in Technology (or) Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer science.
Back to top