ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced web programmer to join our team.
Works on problems involving the evaluation of specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new, enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer solutions. Performs and leads modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by preparing test data for trial runs, tests and debugs programs. Participates in the overall systems testing. Supports the implementation of the application into production environment
- 4 year or graduate degree in Computer Science or engineering
- Around 4-5 years of hands-on software design and development experience in User Interface (UI).
- Accessibility standards (AA ADA Compliance), experience on WAI-ARIA, WCAG
- Web based Mobile application design, development, debugging and performance tuning experience.
- Application implementing MVC Architecture, integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks (JSP familiarity, and server side integration of UI codebase)
- Work experience with Git and any other Version control systems.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent and eager to learn new technologies.
- Working in an agile model and communicating with stakeholders like Business, UX, QA and Accessibility specialists.
- Desired Qualifications
- Should be aware of various tools used for GUI development, debugging and profiling.
- Experience building Web Apps/User Interfaces that are highly optimized for performance.
- Component Development and testing.
- A lot of respect for Web Standards including Usability and Accessibility.
- Kowledge of Nodejs, Webpack would be an added advantage.
Good communication and analytical skills Mobile application last mile and performance profiling and tuning
Analyzing and fixing security issues in Java Script
Required to attend status calls and meetings outside office hours
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top