ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 2 locations (Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
CACHE (Capability & Competence Hub at EGS) is the capability hub of EGS providing on demand staffing for EIT@EGS LOBs.
CACHE mainly caters to term based assignments in both generic and niche skills.
As we speak CACHE is spread across all LOBs in EIT@EGS and have some presence in Business & Risk services.
CACHE Value proposition: Help LOBs in staffing as well as building competencies, Knowledge retention, and better Risk management in a cost Effective manner.
Total Experience - 4-6 Yrs
At least 3+ years IT experience with primary focus and technical skills/experience in the following:
- Good experience on Informatica or any other ETL tools.
- UNIX and Shell Scripting.
- Advanced SQL Knowledge.
- Hands on experience on DB2/Oracle.
- Good experience in handling very large database (VLDB)
- Good experience in Autosys or any Batch monitoring tool.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Experience with working with "data quality" concepts
- Experience with working with metadata and data lineage concepts
- Support project experience is an added advantage . • Experience with Azure development capabilities
• Good experience on Kendo UI and Telerik controls.
Back to top