ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Java Application Developer with full-stack Java Web Application Development experience, using Angular front-end, TDD with JUnit, and experience in an Agile development environment. Responsible for developing software applications solutions for Wells Fargo DCT Customers. Will need to be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC). Will work with product managers, analysts, architects and engineers to plan, design, develop, test and implement information technology solutions consistent with the business objective.
Expected to be results-oriented, have knowledge of new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data within their domain to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
- Develop & enhance programs that successfully meet objectives.
- Participate effectively in entire software development life cycle.
- Investigate and resolve application issues as needed.
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts as needed.
- Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Core skills -- 4 to 6 years Java Web Application Development, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, & Oracle.
- Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations.
- API-driven development - Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Unit Testing / TDD -- Scripting & Automated Testing, Continuous Integration. JUnit preferred
- System Knowledge & Analysis
- Agile Development Methodology
Experience with Weblogic, Tomcat Webserver, XML
Strong background experience in Designing, Development, Support and Deployment of Java applications.
Working knowledge of Java (Version 8), Spring MVC, webservices, REST API, Maven, Tomcat, Junit framework.
Well Versed with TDD through Agile Project Delivery
Experience working with high scale enterprise applications
Understanddesign patterns & principles.
Proactive in troubleshooting, listening, and problem solving skills.
Back to top