Technology Manager - .NET
Market Job Description
- Overall 12+Years of industry experience. 8+ years related-technology and/or related-business line experience. 3+ years management and/or leadership experience.
- Proven experience in managing IT delivery functions (development, support and maintenance services) in a global model, collaborating with US and India teams to deliver for business.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts including senior level managers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. This includes the demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management via leading meetings and developing presentations.
- Experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on leading Application Development initiatives.
- Experience in a management with responsibilities that include: resource management, reviewing, assessing and managing quality of work, leading projects.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, develop and implement solutions
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Project and Software Development Lifecycles
- Experience preparing budgets, project cost estimates and forecasts
Market Skills and Certifications
- Understanding of Retail Lending, dealer services business process areas
- Strong hands-on experience of relational databases; such as SQL Server, Oracle
- Proficiency in .Net/Java/J2EE, SSIS/SSRS environments, Mainframe/SORs;
- Demonstrated capability in providing technical leadership on development projects
- Experience leading and mentoring software developers in a global, matrixed environment with small to medium size(~20)
- Experience in providing management oversight of production support teams
- Ability to handle heavy workloads while remaining focused in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lead/oversee small to medium-sized initiatives
- Ability to work overtime and travel, as required
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top