Technology Manager 4
- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) group is responsible for Agile, Architecture, Services, Product Development and Cloud, Engineering, and Tools, Site Reliability, as well as training and processes to enable the Wells Fargo Technology organization and the company to achieve this transformation.
About the Role
Manager role responsible for managing team to deliver the design and development of highly scalable and robust applications, systems and research technologies to solve complex business problems. The role demands ability to significantly contribute at all stages of project lifecycle and strong collaboration. Should have strong experience in composition and print domain area. Ability to research, analyze and recommend new technologies to meet the business needs. Collaborates closely with horizontal functions such as architecture, product management, user experience, information security and resiliency teams. Ability to develop and lead focused groups and communities to facilitate technical discussions, source ideas, and provide engineering leadership.
- Responsible for managing a team of around 20 team members across multiple locations with direct responsibility of Business Analysis/Development / QA / Database management areas and indirect responsibility for Architecture/Cloud/Skills Center
- May have a global responsibility for one or more cross segments areas of IT delivery for the aligned Line of Business
- Meet business & technology objectives including SLAs and project milestone
- Proactively manage risk including deliverables, operational issues through implementation of right controls and escalate where required
- Partner and work effectively with Architecture and Innovation teams and various stakeholders involved
- Responsible for driving one or more charters on - Innovation / Risk / Continuous Process Improvement / Talent charter for the LoB well as participate significantly for LOB at WFT
- Meet the short & long term talent needs for the group including flexible and full time resource base for provision of the delivery
- Develop people and Manage Talent
Market Skills and Certifications
Create opportunities for growth, both horizontal and vertical
- Responsible for creating a High Performance Work Culture in the group
- Ensure all critical leadership roles have successors identified, work through with HR Partners towards this end
- Design goals for staff in line with goals / objectives of LoB and EGS MBOs
- Improve Team Member Engagement and manage attrition
- Stakeholder Management
- Initiating, developing, and maintaining engagement with global WFT teams and other stakeholders in Wells Fargo (include but not limited to - QA, DBA, LoB Product Management and LoB App Support leads etc.)
- Establish effective communication with LoB Leadership and managers (both at WFT and WFT@EGS Level)
- Plan, Consult, negotiate and manage deliverables of the business & technology requirements
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top