Technology Manager 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
• Should have driven large programs with Data technology and Related areas (DWH, BI, ETL, Reporting etc. ) with sound understanding of Banking and related products (Retail, Institutional, Wealth , Corporate RISKs etc.)
• Should have handled multiple teams with more than 100 people
• Experience of latest ETL(AbInitio, Informatica or any ETL tool), Data Lake, Big Data , Visualization Layer/ Reporting, Advance Analytics Trends and Technologies
• Should have handled or led team to Data Modeling, Design or Application/Reporting architecture following Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Handled Transition and/or migration of Applications to offshore , Cloud etc. following Transition process
Should have managed the communication encompassing metrics, actionable data, achievements, Risk, Rewards, project delivery dashboard etc. on time to the various stakeholders
• Budget forward load in consultation with the US & EGS managers
• Attain financial goals through optimal usage of resources
• Manage team expenses and costs within budget
• Provide budget variances to the finance teams and senior leadership and put necessary control in place
• Developing, and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
• Identify potential opportunities to engage and improve
• Understand business goals and priorities of the respective technology areas
• Partner with EIT & DMI Managers on overall strategy and in delivering technology goals
• Strong executive presence and communication skills
• Ability to influence and work with leaders from diverse backgrounds and teams
• Responsible for coordination with Production support, QA & Testing Team etc. while delivery tasks/projects.
• Measure value and performance of Data Transformation Projects
• Forecast future skill needs and enable CoE readiness
• Create a platform to bring a culture of continuous improvement and progression of ideas
• Knowledge in Risk Management, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
• Should have the ability to add value in the delivery ecosystem through Innovation, Idea, Best practices
Market Skills and Certifications
Overall: Manages a larger technology work unit or a number of smaller, specialized work units with some impact to organization-wide objectives. Works on complex problems with advanced systems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of a variety of factors. Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect work units directly and indirectly managed and may affect other areas of the company. Frequently interacts with direct reports, customers, and functional peer group managers, and occasionally interacts with senior management. Typically has mid to lower-level managers and exempt staff as direct reports. Develops and administers budget.
Required Qualifications: 15+ years of technology experience 6+ years of leadership or management experience, in an IT environment
Desired Qualifications: B.E., B.Tech. MCA/MBA with Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top