Technology Manager 4
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) group is responsible for Agile, Architecture, Services, Product Development and Cloud, Engineering, and Tools, Site Reliability, as well as training and processes to enable the Wells Fargo Technology organization and the company to achieve this transformation.
About the Role
This is a technical hands-on management position primarily responsible for application development and project delivery for a PEGA driven portfolio of applications within Enterprise Service & Portfolio Management. This is a player - coach role, which encompasses people management, technical/ functional expertise, and relationship/ stakeholder management. This Application development manager position includes overseeing technical analysis, PEGA evangelism, workflow request fulfillment through PEGA and ServiceNow, development, unit testing, and product quality assurance throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage multi-release multi-complexity projects.
- Accountable for the overall delivery for the product / application - ensuring quality of code and adherence to committed timelines.
- Work with product managers in understanding the business roadmap and help develop compelling capabilities that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Interpret BRDs & functional specification documents and design technical and quality specifications.
- Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for application development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work managing the schedules.
- Provide technical/coding direction and guidance on complex logic, being hands-on with technical design & development.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for designing, simulation and analysis efforts, wherever needed
- Interact effectively and manage partnership with Stateside Partners to deliver successful business results based on Technology requirements.
- Closely work with the Technology Leads, Application Architects for the safety and soundness of the assigned applications work on delivering Proof of Concepts, generate ideas for Continuous Process Improvements
- Responsible for developing people and manage Talent effectively
- Managing overall performance of the team members and ensure to build and sustain high performance work culture
- Hiring the right talent to meet the business needs
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent and Must have 15+ Years of overall experience and proven record of leading and managing a minimum size of 15+ Technology Team members
- Full stack development and Architecture experience in PEGA.
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Experience in leading the team through product migrations.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Architecture & Design Patterns
- Strong hands-on experience of working with and buildout of transformational agile teams for enterprise scale application development.
- Technology-oriented, experience managing products with technical complexity and interdependencies.
- Ability to deliver and engage with partners effectively in a multi-cultural matrix environment by demonstrating co-ownership and accountability in a matrix structure.
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Should possess Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across organizational lines and with virtual team members.
- Provide effort estimates, identify resource needs, and enforce project and delivery standards.
- Create accurate project plans, schedules, and ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Create visibility of technology delivery through reporting / metrics for EGS leadership.
- Strong demonstrated people development skills to hire, coach, develop, and mentor team members.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities effectively (Technology, People, Process or Partner).
- Proficiency with PEGA
- Implementation experience with ServiceNow
- Experienced in Agile and Devops practices and toolchain.
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top