Technology Manager 4
- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) group is responsible for Agile, Architecture, Services, Product Development and Cloud, Engineering, and Tools, Site Reliability, as well as training and processes to enable the Wells Fargo Technology organization and the company to achieve this transformation.
About the Role
At Wells Fargo, the Chief Technology Office (CTO) organization is leading technology transformation in a multi-cloud technology landscape by developing and delivering innovative products that delight our customers and speed to market banking products to our customers. As part of the CTO Operations and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) group, the Enterprise Observability Team is responsible for delivering innovative, scalable, stable, and secure products that provide deep business insight, operational insight, and predictive analysis.
As one of our team managers, you will be a key contributor to the adoption of products that provide full stack observability including application monitoring, logging, alerting, and visualization. You will also help to build service reliability with the ability to self-heal by supporting the practice of automating solutions using relevant capabilities. This is great opportunity for someone looking to get exposure in cutting-edge technologies like AppDynamics, End-User Monitoring, AIOps, Elastic, machine learning, hybrid-cloud monitoring, Chaos Engineering, etc.
- Manage a team of APM Systems Engineers
- Manage an agile portfolio of deliverables for Line of Business partners and playing the role of the "engagement manager".
- Provide high-level technical and analytic direction and guidance on LOB projects
- Identify new opportunities for increased observability across the company and work with business partners to pilot new product offering.
- Drive culture change across technology domains, support, and business teams to enable more proactive and Customer / user centric when identifying and solving issues.
- Maintain accountability for high availability of the monitoring & logging platform.
- Develop trusted relationships with architecture, product development, infrastructure engineering, operations, IT leaders and business leaders.
- Provide advice on a broad range of monitoring tools and strategies.
- Innovate and operate outside the comfort zone of established methods and procedures.
- Effectively manage vendor relationships and licensing agreements for all technologies used.
Demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills including the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external executives, and to both technical and non-technical audiences.
A BS/BA degree or higher
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of management experience in technology
- 3+ years of relationship building experience across multiple business lines
- Broad knowledge of staple IT technologies (e.g., operating systems, servers, virtualization, storage, software development, and their related impacts as it pertains to network resources) is desirable.
5+ years of application development experience
- 5 + years of experience managing application development teams
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top