Technology Manager 3
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
12+ years Java/J2EE development experience, which includes the programming/development/design of web applications and robust webservices. Has experiance leading and mentoring technical team of size 10 and more.
- 12+ years Senior Java Developer with technical lead experiance
- Solid experience with Application Patterns, Web and J2EE centric design patterns.
- Minimum 4+ years expert level knowledge of MVC frameworks specifically Spring.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in building and hosting of SOAP/RESTFulweb services
- Proven expertise in Apache CXF/Spring WS/Axis 2/JAX-WS
- Experience in web services governance and security
- Knowledge on ESBs
- Solid design skills by applying OOAD and J2ee best practices
- Abreast on latest technology trends on Java/J2ee
- Has expertise in requirement analsyis and design with detailed doumentation
- Comfortiable doing highlevel sizing for new projects
- Solid working knowledge of WebLogic 12
- Good hands on with UNIX paltforms and Shell scripting
- Prior experience with application profiling and performance tuning of highly scalable and available systems.
- Strong knowledge of how to monitor applications to ensure 24x7 uptime.
- Good problem solving skills on J2EE platforms and experience on L3 production support, also willing to lead a team in support
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical groups easily, ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Good organization, project management and follow-up skills.
- Having experiance on UI frameworks like Angular JS, JQuery, DOJO etc.. would be a plus
- Having experiance on Auxway Suite of products would be a plus
Market Skills and Certifications
1.12+ yrs of IT experience , 4+ years in People Management experience .
2. Experience in managing Java/J2EE projects
3. Experience in driving end to end projects independently
4. Experience in effective project plans for multiple projects by defining scope, estimating effort and evaluating high level design and architecture.
5. Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to manage leads/Senior team members.
6. Manage a team size of about 15 FTE's along with few contractors. Managing team involves recruiting right talent, build, mentor and enable to them to perform to their potential.
7 . Establish good relationship with project stakeholders to strategize development scope for the group.
8. Strong background experience in Designing, Development, Support and Deployment of Data related projects
- Participate in Requirement Review meetings & Project Kickoff meetings.
- Review High level Design and low level design documents and provide feedback/suggestion
- Assist the leads in arriving at High Level estimates and detailed estimates.
- Able to review the work products of team members and provide appropriate feedback.
- Able to review architecture for suite of applications and provide suggestions
- Identifies potential risks, prioritizes issues and escalates to the right team in a timely manner.
- Understands and identifies KSFs (Key success factors), KRFs (Key Risk Factors) and manages these with the business partners
- Ability to discuss debate and challenge technical issues with data analysts
10. Applies judgment in implementing different methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs.
11. Establish proper operating metrics and effect continuous improvement.
12. Proactive in troubleshooting, listening, and problem solving skills
13. Mentor/grow individual SMEs in technology and domain
14. Ensures that team adheres to organization policies.
15. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
16. Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
Primary Skill:J2EE, Spring MVC/Core/Security, WebServices(SOAP, RESTFul), Weblogic12c/Websphere/Tomcat, BIRT, Unix, Axis 2/ Spring WS/ Jax-WS
Secondary Skill:L3 Production Support Experience, Webmethods
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top