Technology Manager 2
- Overall 12+ years of experience with good experience in managing larger testing teams with Manual and Automation scope of work
- Excellent knowledge in testing process both manual and automaton
- Strong Selenium background and management experience of minimum of 3 years
- Good working experience in tools like HP UFT, ALM, Selenium, Code Management tools - SVN/GIT
- Develops defines and executes project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate in leading projects and driving them to successful completion
- Assigns and monitors work of project staff, providing technical support and direction.
- Experience in testing of Flexcube and SWIFT systems will be an added advantage.
- Well versed with Risk, Resource, Vendor and Stakeholder management
- Proven capabilities in Metrics, Process Implementation, Agile Practices, Innovation/Save
- Ability to identify and discuss improvements to current processes
- Extremely good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have handled a team of 20 people
- Ability to train and provide feedback to team members
- Ability to communicate well with US counterparts
Market Skills and Certifications
Preferred PMP Certified
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top