- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Functions Technology within the Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role
This is a lead developer position for application maintenance and enhancements. Analyze, design, develop, unit test and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements by following software development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, etc. Manage module level priorities, deadlines and deliverables independently and also extend guidance to junior team members for their deliverables. This is an individual contributor role.
This position is for MSBI (SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server) developer working for Servicing Analytics team as part of Enterprise Data Technology group.
- Development & maintenance of the ETL packages/BI reports using SSIS/SSRS
- Responsible for the analysis, design and development activities
- Responsible for maintaining existing packages/reports, building new and improved packages/reporting, including complex SSIS packages, comprehensive dashboard reporting, and documenting all automated reporting and analytical processes.
- Responsible for consulting with business partners to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into complex analysis designs, recommendations and actual reporting.
- Act as a lead role in analyzing, optimizing and validating existing reports/packages/sql stored procs to improve data quality/integrity and reduce outdated or unused reports/packages.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application/ business/support team partners
- University Graduate in Engineering, or Post Graduate in Computer Applications
- Experience of 9+ years in hands-on development with SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server.
- Must have strong etl, reporting, analytics and SQL experience
- Strong knowledge in datawarehouse concepts & very good understanding of Software Development Life cycle
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill
- Good Knowledge in Performance Tuning of ETL packages/BI report
- Good Knowledge & hands-on experience in Teradata
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge on SAS is an advantage
- Good knowledge on data visualization and hands-on experience on other self-service BI tools like Power BI Or Tableau
- Ability and willingness to learn newer tools and technologies
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top