- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS.
About the Role
A senior developer / lead role who is responsible for development, enhancements and support of enterprise level applications.
An independent contributor role who will also have to provide technical guidance to junior team members.
This role is for of Wholesale Technology applications
- Design, Develop, test, enhance, implement new/change existing features/functionalities in enterprise level Java/J2EE, JBPM applications.
- Performance tuning of the application SQL & PL/SQL
- Perform Coding, functional, integration and unit/performance testing
- Develop Technical Unit Test plans
- Communicating with various partners (WF/WFIS)
- Ready to perform production support in future (L3/L2).
• 8+ years of application development, deployment, maintenance & production support experience
• 8+ years of Java/J2EE development experience with the following technologies - Core Java, Java EE, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, and SOA.
• 7+ years of experience in working with multiple database systems with strong SQL, PL/SQL skills - with expertise in RDBMS technologies (IBM DB2, Oracle Exadata, MySQL, SQL Server), No-SQL databases (MongoDB).
• 5+ years of Spring Framework experience - with expertise in Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
• 5+ years of web development experience with expertise in the following UI technologies - HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS.
• 5+ years of build/deployment experience with expertise in the following build/deployment tools - Ant, maven, Gradle, npm, yarn, webpack, gulp, bower, Git, GitHub, Jenkins CI, uDeploy.
• 5+ years of experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) development with expertise in the following technologies - SOAP, RESTFul web services.
• 5+ years of experience in ORM (Object Relational Mapping) technologies with expertise in the following - Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data.
• Ability to lead and facilitate design sessions; ability to develop complex technical design solutions based on design principles.
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile
• Knowledge and understanding of all phases of project development and testing lifecycle
- Experience in partnering with global teams, working with agile methodologies and testing arrangements
- Knowledge and understanding of all phases of project development and testing lifecycle
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top