- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services :
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Department Overview :
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role
Design, develop, implement and maintain Siebel based business critical applications that has several upstream and downstream interfaces with engineering mindset. Provide technical solutions by working with downstream and upstream partner teams. Strives for excellence and demonstrates continuous improvement culture
- Design, develop & configure Siebel based applications with engineering mindset.
- Propose efficient, resilient, scalable, secure and reusable design solutions.
- Requirement Analysis and ability to breakdown a complex problem into manageable work units.
- Work with downstream and upstream partner teams to ensure smooth and faster resolution.
- Communicate effectively by using design or architecture flow diagrams wherever applicable.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- Play a technical SME role and ensure that the design/code are in conformance with Siebel Best practices.
- Effectively collaborate with the US partners & ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the INDIA team and anticipate and highlight any risks.
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation's as needed.
- Identifying new process optimization opportunities and accurately analyze and estimate new processes & quickly assess feasibility.
- Creating and maintaining technical design documents and other project related artifacts.
- Providing guidance, Training and up skilling the development team as required.
- Capturing, sharing & implementing the best practices.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior Team Members.
- Ability to think out of the box to design, build and implement solutions across various business lines
Must have 8 + years of hands-on experience in Siebel.
Minimum 5 years of Experience in Siebel Configuration, Scripting & workflows, Siebel EAI(Web Services, MQ, HTTP Integration, Iframes, VBC,EBCs)
Experience in handling Siebel upgrades.
Good knowledge of SQL & PL/SQL.
Well versed with Architecture and Design Principles.
Experience in handling Siebel Performance Issue & SQL tuning.
Well versed in OOPS and Java concepts.
Strong interpersonal as well as verbal & written communication skills
Strong analytical, problem solving & debugging skills.
Good working knowledge of Siebel EIM and Siebel Admin concepts to provide technical directions.
Experience of working in latest Siebel Innovation Packs - IPv16 or higher.
Experience of working in AGILE projects.
Hands on experience in SQL/PL-SQL.
Hands on experience in JAVA.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top