Technical Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
The main function of this role is provide IT support to CDF Asia business including country specific requirement gathering, application support, testing, project delivery assistance andmultiple technology-counterpart communication. The role is desired to hold strong team-work spirit. It is intended to ensure a high quality level of support and application service to all clients in a diverse business environment in order that IT can deliver strong support to the demands of the business.
- Provide first level of support to local CDF Asia business on various systems. Become local expert of business applications and systems.
- Analyze, use structured problem solving and available tools to troubleshoot systems, identify root cause, action plans, and impact and resolution options.
- Track issues to resolution, update the internal knowledge base and/or communicating learnings with relevant business units
- Assist users with business requirement gathering and deliver Excel VB solution or SharePoint workflows to support business needs.
- Assists IT managers in estimating tasks, reporting status, and completing work assignments on time
- Maintain operational configuration or other procedures to ensure compliance for required IT policy.
- Support line of business end users through direct end user engagement or through projects that deliver changes to the end user environment. Be the local point person for technology communication to the business groups.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Flexible working and weekend on-site support coverage as and when required.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 2 years' experience in MNC institution preferably financial institution.
- Involvement of enterprise-wide project including requirement gathering, development, reporting, and deployments.
- Deeply engaged in application support.
- Strong communication skill is required, both in spoken/written English and Mandarin.
- Assertive and diplomatic personality. Self-motivated and ability to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Excel VB, BO and EDI preferred.
- Strong IT documentation management skill.
- Ensure to be proven as good team player to deliver the objectives assigned to the team.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top