Technical Service Specialist - Production Support
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Community Bank Technology (CBT) team provides end-to-end systems development, technology integration, production support services for key business applications and services. Through consultation and collaboration with our LOB partners, we deliver simple, safe and sound, efficient, innovative, and integrated products, services, and enterprise governance for our customers, business partners, and team members.
About the Role
Responsible for ensuring the availability and stability of production environment to our customers, by providing 24/7 IT support services.
Conduct daily system maintenance and health checks, troubleshooting, providing information about the state of the various applications to the owners and clients
- Responds to telephone inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity, and a variety of basic to moderately complex applications and hardware and software problems.
- Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs request to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalates to or consults with senior staff when solution is unclear. Reports problems with procedures and suggests improvements
- Production Monitoring
- Application Server - Unix and Windows
- Monitoring Tools
- Production Shared Mailbox
- Production SLAs
- EACO Issues (Bridge Call) - Joining EACO Calls, EACO Blogging (Incident Update to Stakeholders), Raising EACO Bridge.
- Troubleshooting - Resolving known and documented issues
- Incident Ticket (PAC) Analysis and rerouting to SME/Level 2 Support
- Service Request - Traffic route away and other ad-hoc request
- Production Hotline - Accepting incoming Incident/Request calls from Stakeholders
- Production Health Checks (NICE, Dialer, ECCOS, CIV)
- Production Reports - CCPulse, Incident Tickets (PAC), EACO (bridge call) etc.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree in any IT related course
- Willing to be trained and can easily apprehend information and adapt to Wells Fargo Culture.
- Strong analytical, communications, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in Unix and Windows Server is a plus
- ITIL or any related certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment.
- Must be willing to work in a night shift, rotating shift, weekend and holiday work
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top