Technical Service Specialist (Production Support)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Compliance Department consists of Advisory, Control Room, and Central Compliance Teams provides support to multiple wholesale lines across Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
About the Role
Technical Support Specialist will be part of the Middle Office team to support Fixed Income Sales and Trading. You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Market Risk, Credit Risk and Legal.
- Provides 24x7 L1 Application/Production support in areas of incident management, monitoring and request fulfilment
- Monitoring of business transaction via AppDynamics for OIM based applications
- Performing Health Check, Maintenance & Post-Release activities
- Create Reports, Scorecards & RCA
Market Skills and Certifications
- 1 yearof experience in application/production support and troubleshooting, application maintenance, monitoring and Build/Deployment
- Experience in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Experience in Unix, Oracle/SQL Server queries/reporting
- Experience in Production/Application Support of Java/J2EE based applications on Unix Platform
- Exposure to any of the Middleware/Application Servers WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, Joboss etc
- Willing to work in shifts (16x7 models), Flexible working hours.
- Experience in Monitoring Tools Splunk, AppDynamics, Introcsope, Nagios etc
- Should have Excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related discipline
Back to top