Technical Lead Analyst / Developer - Apps System Engineer 5
This position is in the Wealth & Investment Management Technology (WIMT) line of business, specifically on the Client & Advisory Tools team (CAT) working to support the Smart2Go mobile, Client Dashboard, Required Documents and the new FA User Experience Single Page Application.
In addition, the role may have some business owner coordination. The selected candidate will help review requirement documents, functional designs, and test plans. They will complete implementation documentation and preparation, and have responsibility for business continuity processes. They will also work with Quality Assurance partners to create test data, and ensure all testing is adequate. The team practices and develops within an Agile process.
Responsibilities: Acts as a lead developer in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: solutions for web applications and web services
- Knowledge and understanding of web application: development
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 7+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in UI design, tools and best practices
- Experience with MVC4, Javascipt and JS frameworks (specifically Angular 2.0), WCF, Splunk, Enterprise Library
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Agile development
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, strong organization skills, set priorities, perform multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; Proven time management skills
- Experience in application design including creating class diagrams, sequence diagrams and other supporting documentation
- Experience in problem solving
- Solid, measurable experience with:
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS
- Angular 2 / Typescript a plus.
- MVVM, MVC4 and AMD
- WCF web services
- SQL with Oracle focus
- Restful API
- Working knowledge of:
- Enterprise library
- Unity / IOC patterns
- XML / XSD
- Ability to:
- create solid documentation – requirements, designs, use cases
- speak clearly and use active listening; ability to communicate with both IT and business
- plan, organize, lead, and document meetings
- facilitate technical discussions
- research root causes of defects and recommend solutions
- Curious; willing to take initiative to learn
- Detail oriented
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0147452 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top