Tech Project Coordinator
Market Job Description Job Description – Technical Project Coordinator 3:
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple projects simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity.
- Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Tracks and reports project and budget status
- Ensures completion of assigned actions
- Identifies project/production issues and works with project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays.
- Compiles and maintains project documentation and issues log; coordinates implementation activities within or across department(s)
- Works with client groups to identify training needs and arranges and/or deliver trainings; works with project teams to document processes and procedures.
- Monitors and/or enhances websites to host project documents, reports, and related information.
- Serves as primary point of contact for project information and updates.
2+ year technical project coordination
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top