Tech Development Sr. Manager - Wells Fargo Auto
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers. Every day we focus on providing guidance, advice and tools to assist our customers with making informed decisions for selecting the right products and services to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for a Technology Development Senior Manager for Wells Fargo Auto
Several key components of this role are:
- Managing various applications and shared services within Wells Fargo Auto to support the business teams.
- Partnering with other Consumer Lending Technology (CLT) leaders to consolidate and simplify applications and services within Wells Fargo Auto and CLT.
- Leading the team through agile and cloud transformation.
- Supporting the transition of Wells Fargo Auto data centers to a Core or Regional data center within the enterprise.
- Working with development managers, line of business executives and other leaders within CLT and EIT to determine the strategies and required tactical solutions
- Responsibility for improvement of quality of our audits, results and documentation of our procedures in support of Wells Fargo policies
- Maintaining overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing, and maintaining costs, methods and employees
- Providing guidance to applications analysis/programming management in the definition of information system objectives
- Responsible for the development of design and quality control standards and ensures compliance
- Ensures alignment of business strategy with IT strategy and assesses impact of emerging technology to strategic business needs.
- Responsible for risk and compliance of managed applications, with decisions impacting external customers
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO program and many other benefits. For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/ .
- 12+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of management experience in technology
- Management experience including large/multiple application development efforts within a small-to-medium size line of business
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Large-scale project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of auto policies and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of auto finance applications
- Exposure to Wells Fargo AFS (Auto Finance System) Dealer Services application
- Knowledge and understanding of Shaw, ACAPS, FDR, ECaR, and/or other Consumer Lending applications
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
Other Desired Qualifications
- Previous hands-on technical development experience
- Cloud migration/development experience
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top