Tech Bus Systems Associate
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wells Fargo Investment Portfolio Technology
The investment portfolio group manages the bank's capital to meet both the liabilities and the returns expected from the capital while managing the portfolio risk appropriately with hedging and diversification tools. They routinely work with sell-side trading desks for transactions, market research and relative value analysis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work in an Agile environment and e ngage with Business and other Business Analysts to clarify and understand the requirements and produce properly structured system specification documents and use-cases for developers and testers
- Evaluate the solutions provided by the technology team to ensure it meets the requirements
- Organize and lead requirement walkthroughs for developers, designers, testers, architects etc. working on the relevant applications.
- Liaison between different stakeholders in business and technology.
- Partnering with other business analysts and team members to help build solutions and/or to customize and integrate solutions.
- Demonstrating outstanding teamwork, attention to detail, and flexibility.
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency, and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Minimum 7-8 Years of proven business analysis experience on large projects, preferably within Risk/Front Office or Portfolio management
- Excellent understanding of one of the capital markets asset classes preferably in Corporates, Munis, Mortgages, Rates and Credit derivatives.
- Good understanding of products and systems relevant to role (e.g. risk and pricing of derivatives, asset liability management , forecasting and related regulations like CECL, LIBOR) from an application development perspective
- Knowledge of calculation and verification of pricing , stress and risk numbers.
- Strong communication skills written and oral
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and decision-making attitude
- Decent IT exposure - Knowledge of SQL, EXCEL and MS tools including Visio
- A self-starter who can dedicatedly engage with peers and clients to ensure timely completion of work
- Experience with tools such as Jira, confluence, automated regression testing
- Excellent communication (both spoken and written English) and interpersonal skills
- Experienced working in matrix organization.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top