Team Leader Service & Delivery French Portfolio
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Canada, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
Main function of the job:
Managing a team of Account managers to provide a high level of service to dealers & related vendors in line with CDF policies / procedures / SOPs.
CBI Controlled function
This position is designated as a Controlled Function under Schedule 1 of the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 (sections 20 and 22) Regulations 2011, and as such you are subject to the Central Bank of Ireland's Fitness and Probity regime.
A person who is subject to the Fitness and Probity Standards must:
• Be competent and capable;
• Act honestly, ethically and with integrity; and
• Be financially sound.
- Lead a team of account managers responsible for managing the French portfolio of dealers and vendors
- Regular face to face interaction with vendors in coordination with Commercial function to ensure optimal customer service
- Receive & manage all incoming queries from customers
- Actively review and manage credit line utilization including increases credit line requests and reductions
- Manage soft collections in line with Risk policies and procedure and handover where applicable to portfolio control for hard collections
- Manage deficiency workqueues (SOT, NSF, past due schedules, past due interest < 30 days)
- Manage reporting / metrics linked to managed portfolio
- Continuously seek & suggest process improvement opportunities to increase speed, accuracy, & digitization
- Interact with sales, risk, and Operations in UK & France to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to risk policies / procedures
- Manage GE Complaints process for French book
Market Skills and Certifications
- A strong background of risk management & treating the customer fairly
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong time and proven management skills to ensure adherence to transaction driven deadlines with the capacity to bring change
- The individual will be a self-starter capable of managing their own workload and managing a team team. The individual will demonstrate pro-active solution driven thinking. Involvement in cross-functional activities including Commercial, underwriting and process improvement projects
- Extensive knowledge of CDF products & operating systems & risk framework
- Exhibits inclusive behaviour; teamwork orientated and ability to engage stakeholders.
- Ensure all communications (verbal & written) are of the highest standard: professional, appropriate & proactive at all times.
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top