Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager / Leader
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Wells Fargo has a large state of the art facility in McKinley area outside of Manila. The site is home to over 5,200 team members that support Wells Fargo's key business lines in the Unites States.
About the role
Wells Fargo's International Talent Acquisition team has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Leader to be on the forefront of developing and building a new role and team build-out of a Sourcing/Screening team to support the U.S. and Global Talent Acquisition teams from the Philippines. If you like to be a part of a transformative team, and lead change for a global, U.S. multi-national organization, and you know how to effectively manage and build "offshore" recruitment teams, then this role is for you.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager will have a dual reporting relationship - locally to the Philippines Country Talent Acquisition Leader and globally to the Head of International Talent Acquisition (under the global talent acquisition team structure for Wells Fargo). This role will consult with U.S. line of business recruiting leaders to augment and support (initially) the screening and sourcing of candidates under the U.S. hiring process, and will be on the forefront of building out an "offshore" and leveraged global recruiting team.
- Building from the ground up a new Sourcing & Screening talent acquisition team, including hiring the staff, designing processes, reporting & metrics, and performance SLA expectations,
- Building and executing an effective, efficient, and compliant sourcing process (against U.S. hiring standards and requirements initially) measured against quality, productivity, compliance and daily transactional expectations,
- Building, hiring and managing a team of Sourcing Consultants responsible for developing prospective employment applicants from specific demographic or industry segments (e.g. diverse, veterans), screening applicants against job requirements, short-listing for manager review, and strong collaboration with U.S. recruiting consultant counterparts,
- Managing a team of initially 6 sourcing consultants and expectation to grow that team after pilot phase approval to exponentially larger scope and resources,
- Providing guidance in the development of recruiting strategy and external partnership program concepts designed to raise awareness of Wells Fargo's brand and support recruiting efforts,
- Partnering with HR and business line leadership to improve sourcing effectiveness,
- Establishing and providing performance metrics and measures to continually assess the effectiveness of the team and its progress and the value of programs and processes, including assurance of daily delivery targets,
- Developing and refining resource capacity modeling to ensure adequate resources are in place to meet the changing staffing needs of the business
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase the team's capability to attract diverse candidates to a broad range of roles and business lines,
- Leveraging data and metrics for fact-based decision making
- Leverage knowledge of external talent markets to skillfully build sourcing teams to effectively attract and convert external candidates to applicants,
- Responsible for managing the talent acquisition function for a corporate function, multiple business units, an emerging, high growth business, or a large established business undergoing significant change.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year bachelor's program
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years of work experience in Talent Acquisition team management and delivery,
- Strongly desire experience working in / servicing other international geographies,
- Experience working with a U.S. headquartered organization is preferred,
- Strongly desire experience having built and managed a recruiting sourcing function, and/or an outsourced service delivery model such as business process outsourcing,
- Experience working in Banking Shared Service Environment is desired,
- Understanding of banking domain & technologies is preferred ,
- Excellent stakeholder management,
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques (such as Boolean searches, etc.) and ability to sell and influence decisions,
- Experience leveraging social and digital media, and online tools/databases to proactively identify passive candidates,
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and preferably PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions,
- Turnaround Time (TAT)
- Daily delivery targets
- Diverse candidate slate targets
- Candidate conversion rates/ratios
- Quality of Hire/Candidates sourced
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Customer (Candidate , Hiring Manager & Recruiter ) Satisfaction
- Sourcer Productivity
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top