Systems Support Analyst 4 - Electronic Compliance Operations Engineer
The Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration Services group within Team Member Technologies is seeking an Operations Engineer to support ZL Unified Archiver and Vantage. The applicant should have a strong understanding of the overall Microsoft product stack such as the Windows platform, Active Directory, and SQL. This position will report to the Operations Manager for Archiving, Compliance and Instant Messaging team.
- The primary role of this position is to support the day to day availability of the production electronic compliance environment, which consists of ZL Unified Archiver, Vantage, and archive validation tools.
- Monitoring all provided tools in order to proactively and reactively assure that the production environments are operating at an optimal level.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies system design, deployment plans and configuration changes by executing test plans, and documenting results of said test plans prior to production implementation.
- The position is part of a on-call rotation that provides 24×7 support, and does require after hours work on nights and weekends.
- Responsible for oversight of the system as a whole and may require the engagement/management of many different partner teams to meet all service level agreements.
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements.
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Updates, creates and tests the business continuation plans.
May Consider other Wells Fargo locations.
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 3+ years of Network experience
- 2+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5+ years of Windows OS administration experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in supporting a scalable, mission critical enterprise-level Lync environment (Level 3) environment (>10,000 users)
- Knowledge of other messaging clients and protocols such as SMTP, HTTP / HTTPS, SIP, T.38, G711.
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- 2+ years of experience with DNS
- 2+ years of experience with F5 (or similar) load balancers a plus.
- Experience supporting compliance archival systems.
- Experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Ability to work on call as assigned
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0079441 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top