Systems Support Analyst 4
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center
One of the leading wealth management, brokerage, and retirement providers in the U.S., WIM focuses on providing solutions that meet clients' unique needs. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance, and retirement. Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust is a national leader in providing total retirement management, investments and trust and custody solutions tailored to meet the needs of institutional clients.
About Role :
It is an individual contributor role to work on the application support and environment management of the OMNI DBEN application in the Institutional Retirement area.
Team member would assist in providing application support to all environments DEV, UAT, PRODFIX, BCP & PROD.
This could include validating the application after patching or implementations, bringing application up & down as needed, troubleshooting the application when issues occur, and providing some server level support for the application.
Need to demonstrate ability to evaluate and diagnose application issues.
Experience with Windows operating system.
Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Production support and/or on-call support experience.
Experience working with ticketing systems, Job scheduling tools and Monitoring tools.
Should have 5 to 8 years of experience
Should have knowledge and experience handling applications.
Should have experience in below skills.
- Windows Server Support & Application Support Experience.
- Windows administration and monitoring
- Incident and Change Management processes
- Experience with Autosys or any Job scheduling tools.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Individual contributor Role & should be capable to guide, mentor junior team members.
- Responsible for providing technical support.
- Must be able to independently work on the assigned tasks.
- Troubleshoots software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups.
- Knowledge of the Incident Management , Problem Management & SLA processes
- Understanding or experience with the following: Omniplus, OWS, Defined Benefit plans. Including Admin Web, OmniRouter, OmniLink.
- Experience with NDM.
- Experience with PMT Triage Tool.
- Experience with HP BSM monitoring tool
- Experience with Remedy/PAC2000.
Market Skills and Certifications
Good to have ITIL Certified candidate
Back to top